This has been shared multiple times on Facebook, and it spoke to me today and wanted to share it with you!
I have been asked multiple times to put a ❤️ on my wall to raise awareness for breast cancer. Apparently, the idea is to remind women to check their boobies, but there are many more things you can be doing to take care of them. As harmless as this is, I’d prefer to offer you something more practical so here goes:
* Check the ingredients in your deodorant. We have critical lymph glands in those armpits, and their job is to expel toxins, chemicals to the skin just make them have to work much harder. Find a natural more caring brand, have a day off from wearing any at all every now and again. If your diet is right, you shouldn’t smell too bad anyway. If you do smell bad, your body is doing its job, it is expelling toxins.
*Detox your home of harmful chemicals go for organic, low allergy products – anything that touches your skin you should investigate the ingredients, including washing & dish washing products.
*Stop eating sugar, it’s one of the most toxic substances in the modern diet and leads to many health issues.
* When you are relaxing at home, take your bra off, those straps and wires restrict the flow of the lymphatic fluid that is working really hard to remove toxins from your body. If you can, find a comfortable wire free bra if you really have to wear one during the day.
* If you consume animal products, please try to switch to the organic variety, you really don’t want all those added hormones floating around in your body playing havoc with your endocrine system.
Butter, milk and soup bones are the easiest (and least expensive) place to start switching to organic.
Or go vegan – even healthier.
* If you have unresolved emotions, talk to someone, get some counselling or talk to someone who you trust. Thoughts can be toxic too, and grief can lead to dis-ease.
* Drink lots of water, move your body, massage yourself (or get someone else to) and really invest in your health, it is the most important thing you have.
*Get out in the morning or late afternoon sun, exercise, walk, laugh & have fun.
* Do what you love – being trapped in a job you hate or even a relationship that isn’t supportive is denying the nurturing and love your body needs. Follow your heart and your passion.
If this resonates with you, please feel free to copy and paste to help those who you love ❤️❤❤ I just did.
And most of these points go for all cancers. So happy to see this post doing the rounds 🙂
POSTSCRIPT: Be sure to get the Triangle of Health to support your body.