It’s the start of a New Year.
There is a level of excitement and energy that comes naturally with the new year. There is the promise of good things, new adventures and new opportunities that will be coming your way. I like to think I can help you in every direction – being your celebrant and get you married; supporting your health and work on health challenges, and I can assist you to achieve financial freedom or your retirement plan. Whatever is most important to you.
I understand, however, the reality of stepping outside your comfort zone is really scary. It can be exhausting and scary at the same time. You can be unsettled and unsure and not certain what to do. You know it sounds good, and you want to give it a go. You are all enthusiastic, and then a partner or a noble friend says no, and reminds you of past ventures. What is with that allowing someone else to minimise your needs and influence you. So everything stays the same. You keep going to the doctor and get a flu injection every year; you feel stuck working lots of jobs and not moving forward. You only just cover the bills, and there is hardly anything in the kitty for the year ahead.
For many people being comfortable is just what they want it to be. Much, much easier to stay doing what you have always done. You have heard the saying – “If you keep doing what you have always done, you will always get what you have got”.
Went looking for who that was credited to: If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got. If you keep on doing what you’ve always done, you will keep getting what you’ve always gotten. This saying has been credited to the automotive tycoon Henry Ford and the motivational speaker Tony Robbins.Apr 26, 2016
For some people being unhappy and wanting to change is only stopped by not taking the necessary action and overcoming those limiting beliefs.
This was just posted by a friend: Ok we are all over the greetings thing now for the work needed to make 2017 even better than last year!
- Here are my New Year resolutions for 2017:
- Live each moment.
- Start each day with gratitude.
- Laugh more.
- Exercise ( a foreign word for me! But I have to do more)
- Focus on the positive.
- Have faith that it will all fall into place.
- Be more generous.
- Choose happiness.
- How about you?
- What are your resolutions for 2017?
So what stops the action
- Lack of motivation.
- Poor time management
- Belief don’t have enough time
- Being to busy
- No resources
- I am too old, young, tall, slim….
- Thinking patterns from the past
- To many responsibilities
- Not knowing how or where to start
So behind all those things holding you back – is your long list of limiting beliefs, the ones preventing you from moving forward and taking those opportunities presented to you.
So here are the ten steps to get you moving forward:
- Motivation – you need to know your “WHY” – why do you want money; why are you here; what is your Why? When you know your WHY, you will then have the motivation to take action.
- Examine who you are spending time with. It might be a chance to let go of situations and/or people that you feel sap your energy. Are you feeling supported by these people?
- Are you a procrastinator? Are your goals written down and your actions steps in front of you? If you know what you need to be doing, you can break it down into bite-sized steps and achieve them and move forward.
- Overcome fear – yes what is the worst thing that can happen? Let it go and take action. Most people, I know it wouldn’t be you, but they spend huge amount of time worrying about things that will never happen.
- Focus on what you want (not what you don’t want). If you can imagine that everything you think and say, is what is going to turn up on your doorstep tomorrow. Will your thinking change? Will you be thinking about want you desire in life?
- How many times have you said I am too busy and I don’t have enough time? If you have a why you will do what you need to do to achieve that why. Day after day little steps results in significant results.
- Lack of resources – if you are are looking for the right opportunity the resources will be there for you. You will only see abundance.
- Passion – yes you need passion – the passion for living and working – for getting the results you want. It’s really doing it because you love it and you are creating your ideal lifestyle.
- Never too late to start. I just watched the hip hop 96 years old from Waikiki Island performing with other oldies in Les Vegas. A classic demonstration of never too old.
- Responsibility – yes for yourself and what you do. You are responsible for your emotional, spiritual, energetic and dynamic health.
So start today and work out your why, get the passion and then we can prepare an action plan . Daily steps to get you to where you need to be. When you need to make changes in your life, YOU need to do it!
JOIN me and together we will help you establish your WHY and an action plan not only get your where you want to be but undertake a heap of personal development in the process.
JUST PUSH PLAY HERE – let’s get you started.